Monday, August 17, 2009

As life goes on...

Well, today is just another day. I'm getting everything ready to take back over to Zach's parents as we move out of Candy's and into their house. I've got dinner planned... we'll see how it turns out. We only have one more week here. I can't believe how quickly the summer is coming to an end. And this last week will go by quickly.

Monday- move into Mom and Dad Jones'
Tuesday- Swim India Aquathlon and maybe go into Kerri Shaub's 2nd grade class to observe
Wednesday- clean out my old room at Mom and Dad's
Thursday- hopefully go up to Mesa with Mom and Dad to see Dani and kiddos!
Friday- Zach is finally done with work--sort stuff at his parents house... what do we take with us?
Saturday- finish up odds and ends
Sunday- Last day at Rincon for a while... finishing loading the car
Monday- hopefully an early morning start off to school.

I just can't believe how fast time goes by.

No comments: